Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hungary , This is how it should be done

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Of course they're all running round the block and joining the back of the crowd to make it seem like there's more of them

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
That is mightily impressive. Terrific organising gone on there. Similar to us at Newcastle in 1978 which the police kindly organised for us, from the market car park where the coaches were, to St. James' Park.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
That debunks the theory of all Eastern Europeans being animals.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Is that the bread que?

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Best to leave out the Nazi salutes though .

Attachments

• mag.jpg
    mag.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 175
  • mag2.jpg
    mag2.jpg
    486.4 KB · Views: 176

Wendy Wilkins

May 23, 2014
Hove
For what it's worth I went to the Hungary vs Iceland game yesterday. The atmosphere in Marseille was one of simmering tension that I think the clip neatly illustrates. Nothing really happened of note before the game and both sets of fans kept to themselves, by my reckoning the Hungarians had comfortably more than three times the number of Iceland fans. I believe that if the opposition had been a nation who had a similar fan base (mainly male aged 20 to 40) Marseille would've seen another riot; albeit the riot police were ready for trouble with water cannons on show. The atmosphere inside the ground was brilliant before and during the game, especially the Hungary fans who had all their clapping and chanting orchestrated by their very own (Sir) Simon Rattle. Probably the best atmosphere throughout a game I've ever witnessed!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here