Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm looking to book semi final tickets in Lyon do you think we will be there?

LVGull

May 13, 2016
As the title states. I'm looking to book a package with hotels and flights for the semi final if we top the group good or bad?

This is what I have put to my mates. Flights to Lyon are to expensive and not so good times.

Euro 2016 Semi Final itinerary:
The game is at 2100 France time (2000 GMT).

Fly to Geneva (Switzerland) at 2015 or 1835 from Gatwick Tuesday 5th July.

Hire a car and drive to Lyon - drive time 1h 45min.

Arrive at hotel around 0000 on the Tuesday night.

Get up have a stroll around the city and take it easy.

Head to the stadium around 1800.

Leave the hotel and head back to Geneva Airport.

Flight back to LGW is 1600 get into your front door around 2130 on the Thursday evening.

Flights - £85 return
Car hire - £50 each including fuel.
Hotel £63 per night
Match ticket Cat 1 - £330

Total - £591

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Got to take a chance, haven't you?

Go for it. Imagine if we get there and win, and you have played the sensible card.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Got to take a chance, haven't you?

Go for it. Imagine if we get there and win, and you have played the sensible card.

Personally I don't think so but why not go for it? If you don't swing your bat you don't score any runs.

That's what I say but friends are holding back. We could get a favourable draw for last 16 and quarters and that price will be £2k plus imho!!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I reckon about a 20/30% chance we'll make semis. We're about the 5th/6th best side, behind France Germany Spain and Italy, the clear top 4 imo.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
An Austria win tonight could well increase England's chance of being in that semi final, as the winners of group F would be likeliest quarter final opponents.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

If you are willing to pay £330 for a match ticket you are either mad or super rich.

I would not even consider going as the ticket price is too excessive, but as you are willing to pay this amount you should go for it and enjoy the penalty shoot out defeat

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
If you are willing to pay £330 for a match ticket you are either mad or super rich.

I would not even consider going as the ticket price is too excessive, but as you are willing to pay this amount you should go for it and enjoy the penalty shoot out defeat

I think he's mad to spend £330 when he won't even see his team.

LVGull

May 13, 2016

Super rich?? £330??

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
As the title states. I'm looking to book a package with hotels and flights for the semi final if we top the group good or bad?

This is what I have put to my mates. Flights to Lyon are to expensive and not so good times.

Euro 2016 Semi Final itinerary:
The game is at 2100 France time (2000 GMT).

Fly to Geneva (Switzerland) at 2015 or 1835 from Gatwick Tuesday 5th July.

Hire a car and drive to Lyon - drive time 1h 45min.

Arrive at hotel around 0000 on the Tuesday night.

Get up have a stroll around the city and take it easy.

Head to the stadium around 1800.

Leave the hotel and head back to Geneva Airport.

Flight back to LGW is 1600 get into your front door around 2130 on the Thursday evening.

Flights - £85 return
Car hire - £50 each including fuel.
Hotel £63 per night

Total - £591

What ticket website are you using? I'm interested in tickets for another game.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
What ticket website are you using? I'm interested in tickets for another game.

There is various sites that have tickets for reasonable prices. People are holding back until they know what happens after the group stages. If your looking for Italy tickets don't bother give your money to charity they won't last long. :kiss:

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
There is various sites that have tickets for reasonable prices. People are holding back until they know what happens after the group stages. If your looking for Italy tickets don't bother give your money to charity they won't last long. :kiss:

What sites?Italy are guaranteed to play in Paris on June 27.

As an italy fan I've never had to give money to charity

:)

LVGull

May 13, 2016
What sites?Italy are guaranteed to play in Paris on June 27.

As an italy fan I've never had to give money to charity

:)

Google Euro 2016 tickets you will find loads. Then sort through the venues and dates you want to book.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here