Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you doing anything for Fathers Day?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
No. There's a fricking big bike ride going past my front door which means I can't go anywhere......again. Wish they would move it back or forward a week and not on father's day every year.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I've been invited out for lunch by my son, who I haven't seen since September punk:

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Got my dad and the wife's dad coming around for lunch. My two kids will hopefully be spoiling me too. They are 6 & 4 years old, so I would settle for a day with less bickering than normal!!

No. There's a fricking big bike ride going past my front door which means I can't go anywhere......again. Wish they would move it back or forward a week and not on father's day every year.

I'll drop you a beer round when I pass your home :)

Never done the Heart foundation bike ride but looking forward - it's all for a good cause too

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Going out for a meal

D

Deleted member 2719

Be careful not to accidentally nail carpet grippers across the road.:whistle:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
My 1st Fathers Day as a Dad. I will spend it working at sea & hope I get a glimpse of the little'un on Face Time; he's 15 days old today.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
It's going to be my second..

Don't what the missus has planned for me. But we're off to see our respective dad's throughout the day.

All I'd like is to lay in past 7am!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I was taking my Dad to Shoreham Airport ...for a gander at there little museum and then afternoon tea at the restaurant..it's manned by volunteers and unfortunately as its Fathers Day they won't be there :( ..so I'll save that for another day....it'll be a walk on Worthing pier and some tea and cake with the old chappy. Not sure my 2 children will have actually remembered :moo:

Jul 7, 2003
Flying to Zurich for work in the evening so probably a nice big brunch with the wife and kids before I disappear for the night. Also need to find time to see my own dad at some point but he had so many fathers days now I'm sure he won't be too fussed!

S

smileyweb

Hopefully, getting breakfast in bed before I head off to work at the Girls Regional Talent Centre trials at the training ground...

...and then taking my Dad (and my Mum, wife and kids) out to dinner in the evening.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here