Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The great under achievers

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Bringing Moussa Dembele back in and taking Marouane Fellaini out can surely only benefit Belgium. You saw what happened to Spurs at the end of the season when Dembele was suspended.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
A lot of problems in the Belgium camp. Reminds me of the French 2010 World Cup team.

Ireland or Draw @ 19/20 alongside Iceland (9/5) & Portugal (17/20) wins.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Belgium certainly don't look anything special. Would love to see home nations and Ireland go through.

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
Belgium are like England circa 2006. Lots of talented players and an incompetent coach who spends more time fluffing egos than getting on with the job at hand.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Seems to be little or no team spirit in that Belgium team. Might win them this game by a slender margin, but it won't take them much further when they need to dig deep and really work for each other. They look like a team of strangers.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Ireland are a very average team. I would say the worst out of all home nations team in France (because Scotland aren't there!!). Never looked like scoring, just a hard working bunch of honest pros!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Ireland are a very average team. I would say the worst out of all home nations team in France (because Scotland aren't there!!). Never looked like scoring, just a hard working bunch of honest pros!

Pedant alert - Republic of Ireland are not one of the home nations

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here