Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tim Peake

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
He's left the ISS on his way back to Earth - all being well he will land in Kazakhstan at 10:15 this morning. :thumbsup:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Blimey, you set the bar high. Possibly the most profound achievement mankind has ever made in leaving this planet, and you're bored.
I get your point but it just doesn't affect anyone but mr peake as he got the golden ticket....I'm surprised anyone can actually get excited about this as its just so so so boring.
The fact you have 3 different nationals also makes it a bit rubbish....Now if it was 3 Brits taking off in Britain to space this might improve things.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Would love to find this exciting but sadly it's as boring as fack

What on earth ( no pun intended ) is boring about SPACE travel ? Good luck to Major Peake - deserves a knighthood.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I get your point but it just doesn't affect anyone but mr peake as he got the golden ticket....I'm surprised anyone can actually get excited about this as its just so so so boring.
The fact you have 3 different nationals also makes it a bit rubbish....Now if it was 3 Brits taking off in Britain to space this might improve things.

You're trolling or you're a Luddite. Or both. Either way, YOU are boring.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

And what about that boring old moon landing eh? I mean, who lands on the moon in black and white? Just rubbish. :moo:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
What on earth ( no pun intended ) is boring about SPACE travel ? Good luck to Major Peake - deserves a knighthood.
Absolutely.

The fact that we can knight ex-footballers and pop stars but not astronauts like Maj. Peake (or Helen Sharman, for that matter) or scientists like Stephen Hawking seems wrong to me.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
You're trolling or you're a Luddite. Or both. Either way, YOU are boring.
No....you're boring by getting excited about something that really isn't exciting.Nothing trolling about not getting excited about a bloke who's been floating around in space for 6 months.

Whatever floats your boat I guess :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here