Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worthing Pub Quizzes....

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Any Worthing pubs other than the George and Dragon have a pub quiz on Wednesday night ? ....

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Do you do the G&D quiz?

Mrs Bozza and Mrs [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION] do very well in it most weeks.

Robski

Oct 6, 2010
Worthing
Not been, but apparently the Corner House has started running a Wednesday quiz night. The Cricketers in Broadwater has one on a Tuesday, North Star on Mondays and Thursdays, Henty Arms in Ferring on Sundays

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Do you do the G&D quiz?

Mrs Bozza and Mrs [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION] do very well in it most weeks.

Yes, have ben there but it's problematic as it gets rammed quite early and we can't get there til 8 due to one of our teammates work commitments. It is a good quiz and the beer is quite good too I'll admit.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Not been, but apparently the Corner House has started running a Wednesday quiz night. The Cricketers in Broadwater has one on a Tuesday, North Star on Mondays and Thursdays, Henty Arms in Ferring on Sundays

Thanks Robski but, The Cornerhouse quiz.. where we go now, is moving to Monday nights, need one on a Wednesday really.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Do you do the G&D quiz?

It could get more busy down the George and Dragon soon, word reaches me that Gary Cox, erstwhile owner of Riojas Wine Bar/ The Cask Club and current owner of The Swan has taken over The Vine.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
It could get more busy down the George and Dragon soon, word reaches me that Gary Cox, erstwhile owner of Riojas Wine Bar/ The Cask Club and current owner of The Swan has taken over The Vine.
Don't know him or his establishments but The Vines has needed redoing for ages imo was a really nice pub when I first moved to Worthing but hasn't been up to much for a few years. It's probably my local now as well (although I never go in :) )

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Don't know him or his establishments but The Vines has needed redoing for ages imo was a really nice pub when I first moved to Worthing but hasn't been up to much for a few years. It's probably my local now as well (although I never go in :) )

I'd suggest The Thomas 'A Becket or G&D.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I'd suggest The Thomas 'A Becket or G&D.
Yeah, maybe - I don't really go to pubs much these days but always found G&D too busy and the Beckett a bit loud :) But thanks for the recommendations anyway :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here