Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Italy v Sweden 2pm

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Teams:

Italy: Buffon, Chiellini, Candreva, Florenzi, Pelle, Barzagli, De Rossi, Eder, Parolo, Bonucci, Giaccherini.

Sweden: Isaksson, Johansson, Granqvist, Olsson, Lindelof, Forsberg, Larsson, Ekdal, Kallstrom, Ibrahimovic, Guidetti

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
In 2004 I was lucky enough to be in Porto for the Italy / Sweden encounter and will never forget the collective gasp from the stadium as they watched the reply of Zlatan's audacious backheeled goal for the Swedes.

When it happened in real time nobody had worked out how he'd exactly put the ball in the net. What a player!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
One of the most exciting ties so far in my opinion.

Could be, but only if Ibra turns up. Otherwise a very safe, controlled, boring 1 or 2-0 to Italy I reckon.

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patreon
Jan 19, 2010
I have Italy in the department sweepstake, so Forza Azzuri is the cry [from the comfort of my sofa].

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm very much Team Ireland in this group, so I guess the best result is an Italy win, as they already have 3 points in the bag. Improves Ireland's chances of sneaking 3rd.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Is it just me that keeps getting distracted by the shadow of the overhead camera moving around the pitch?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Not the most exciting game is it? I'm a little jealous of Italy. This is a poor Italian team but even so I'm sure they'll still go deep into the tournament. They always seem to(apart from 2014). Whereas we, regardless of the quality of our team, nearly always find ways of going home early.

Guy Crouchback

Jun 20, 2012
ClJ1lZ0WAAAXn63.jpg:large

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I've got it on 5Live, Trevor Sinclair's pronunciation of 'Conte' is really interesting, it sounds like Cun.....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here