Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Italy 11/1 to win Euro 2016

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Seems pretty good odds. Thought they were ok against Belgium

Stuck a tenner on. Got 3 x £10 free bets also to play with.

Guy Crouchback

Jun 20, 2012
I have them to win the whole thing at 19/1 odds, but I made the bet before the competition--100 euro; unfortunately there's a tax on all bets in Poland, so if they win it's only 1672 for me, not 1900.

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This is the first time in years I've felt I can say this, but actually we have a chance this time. Italy have a better pedigree for sure, but if they have a chance then so do we. Their defence is one of the best in the world (and pretty much all play for the same club) but our attacking options look excellent now.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
This is the first time in years I've felt I can say this, but actually we have a chance this time. Italy have a better pedigree for sure, but if they have a chance then so do we. Their defence is one of the best in the world (and pretty much all play for the same club) but our attacking options look excellent now.
No chance we will get past the quarterfinals as we're really poor at shooting and creating...Played two really really shite sides and struggled to create very good chances.
A half decent side will knock 2-3 past us I'm sure....Hope I'm proved wrong :)

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

I've seen everything apart from Belgium v Italy. Croatia and France have both looked extremely good, but would argue that England have looked the best over the two games.
One thing that stands out is the lack of quality of central strikers. England have got four in their squad that look more-or-less in the top ten of those on show in the Euros. I've already started a thread indicating what I think about the midfield too ...
... That said, it remains unlikely that England will win. That quintessential tournament team, Italy, still under-estimated by the bookies -- didn't think they looked up to much today, although their defence is going to be tough to break down.

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
Italy are a good bet because there are no outstanding teams in this Euros.It's an open competition.Even England could win it although the fact they don't have tournament mentality will always work against them.

If an outsider like Croatia or a hyped up team like Belgium are ever going to win a big competition then this is their chance.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here