Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Northern Ireland bloke who died

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
It goes without saying this is extremely sad and thoughts are with his family. 62 isn't pipe and slippers in 2016 and is no age to die.

That said, This then got me thinking about ways to go meet your maker. Watching your team win 2-0 having qualified for a euro tournament for the 1st time in 34 years (I think) in, all likelihood, the only time they will win in this environment for many years is about as good as our one way ticket could hope for.

Excluding being suffocating to death by a prostitute is there a better way to go? RIP.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
It goes without saying this is extremely sad and thoughts are with his family. 62 isn't pipe and slippers in 2016 and is no age to die.

That said, This then got me thinking about ways to go meet your maker. Watching your team win 2-0 having qualified for a euro tournament for the 1st time in 34 years (I think) in, all likelihood, the only time they will win in this environment for many years is about as good as our one way ticket could hope for.

Excluding being suffocating to death by a prostitute is there a better way to go? RIP.

Call me an old unadventurous old git ..but I'm not keen on suffocation during sex.

My sympathies to the guys family.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The 90 year old who died shortly after watching the Albion batter Fulham 5-0 and then had a round of applause at the QPR game.

There's your winning entry.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
The 90 year old who died shortly after watching the Albion batter Fulham 5-0 and then had a round of applause at the QPR game.

There's your winning entry.

I'd agree that trumps it. 28 years older and it's no bad thing to have never seen that red card or those 4 injuries. This will be a short thread then.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

I thought the same thing. Initially sadness, but then at least he was with his mates and celebrating seeing his national team win.

RIP fella.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
My dad went to the Albion v Portsmouth FA Cup 1-0 win on 2nd January 1993. He was in a great mood when he came round to celebrate the new year with my then partner and myself. We cooked his favourite meal and we waved him off around 9pm. The following day I went up to his flat and found him dead.
The fact that he'd seen the team win and was in a happy mood gave some comfort to myself and siblings.

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
Considering the stress you can be under when your team plays it's hardly surprising that you hear of people collapsing on occasion.If you have a weak heart or high blood pressure etc then it can be very tricky.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here