Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hal Robson-Kanu

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Not a fan - these two games are the best I have seen him.

Blackman is better than him and apart from 5 games he is awful

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
If Stephens goes our most pressing need might be for a string-pulling midfielder. Tomas Rosicky is out of contract. Wants to stay in SE England apparently. What a boost to our spirits he would be!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Lazy, selfish, fat tosspot, from what I've seen.

On balance, I vote NO.

Amazingly, he'll end up in the Prem.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
If Stephens goes our most pressing need might be for a string-pulling midfielder. Tomas Rosicky is out of contract. Wants to stay in SE England apparently. What a boost to our spirits he would be!

Rosicky is not the player he was. Was out with injury for nearly the whole of last season and one before that he was playing much deeper, his fitness would also be a concern. If the situation arises where Stephens needs to be replaced, the club redirect that money back into finding someone who can be with the Albion in the long term.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Mentioned him while watching match. He was a right pain in the ass for us but think we are probably above that now. I imagine we are looking for a very impressive number 10 to play alongside Hemed.

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
He made a run today.

I SMS'd a Reading supporting mate.

He said yes - he's after a 3 yr overpaid contract somewhere.

It's a no from me. The forward line Kemy.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Can't Brighton ever be linked to a striker that ( I can't believe I'm saying this ) actually scores goals, instead of a sodding pit pony that does a poor impression of a forward.
Rant over :)

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Can he play left back? ???

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I could see him at Leeds.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Rosicky is not the player he was. Was out with injury for nearly the whole of last season and one before that he was playing much deeper, his fitness would also be a concern. If the situation arises where Stephens needs to be replaced, the club redirect that money back into finding someone who can be with the Albion in the long term.

His injury record recently is ridiculous, he's played more minutes in EURO '16 than in the 15/16 Prem season.

He's also managed to be the youngest ever Czech International, and the oldest ever Czech international but has the 3rd most caps due to his injury record

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here