Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dwarfication

I’m not a fan of Newcastle United in general, in fact I would go as far as to say that I can’t stand the deluded barcode wearing skunk lookalikes.

Since their relegation I have seen various ramblings from these deluded morons, including the assertion that their relegation will save the club as it’s the best season to be relegated. They are in fact going to re-build the club under Raffa Benetiz and within 3 seasons will be challenging for Champions League football after sweeping all before them, although quite how they work that out is simply beyond me.

Remember now, this is the club that spent 80 MILLION quid last season and got worse.

But this takes the absolute number one spot of deluded witterings.

DWARFICATION.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rafa-benitez-newcastle-dwarfication-championship-11478343

Yes, the Premier League will suffer this new and made up "thing" because they are no longer in it.

Oh, and they punch horses when they lose.

article-0-194A5EDF000005DC-293_634x395.jpg

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Hopefully it all goes completely tits up and along with Villa and Leeds they can make League 1 the biggest league in the world.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
It's quite an interesting article actually and this quote in summing up is spot on:

Due to the so-called ‘dwarfication’ effect, however, the Magpies are by no means guaranteed promotion next season - even with Benitez at the helm.

A long and gruelling season in what is undoubtedly one of Europe’s toughest and most-competitive divisions lies in wait.

:shrug:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here