Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How will you feel if you vote for the losing side in the referendum ?

How will you feel if you vote for the losing side in the referendum ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
If the vote is to Leave, then I will seriously consider moving to another country.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Disappointed. But also will look forward to emigrating from a country governed by Michael Gove and Boris Johnson, the two most punchable faces on the entire planet. Britain will be a sinking ship when we leave the EU, I'll leave all you ****s to deal with it :wave:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I suspect the Brexit voters will take it a lot worse than the remains if they lose....

Not so sure seeing all the sneering contempt that has suddenly appeared on NSC from numerous Remainer's just because the polls have shifted towards Brexit.

No matter who wins the other side will probably have plenty of opportunity to say I told you so ...

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I think we've all already lost. Both sides have spouted so many obvious lies, bo11ocks, and made-up scare stories, how could we trust any of them again?

(Yes, I know that's always been the case in elections, this just seems to be on a different scale, and so unhinged...)

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I would love to say I would be chilled amd never mention it again. But I won't. If we vote leave and when things get tough which even the leave side accept it will at least in the short to medium term, then I will take pleasure when people complain to remind them of their choice

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I would be very disappointed in the outcome, disappointed in the British electorate, angry at our media, angry at the woeful efforts of those at the head of the Remain campaign, and mostly fearful for the future.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
I am a Remainer and if the Outers win, I shall be rather concerned about the economic impact on the country and the political uncertainty that would follow on from such a decision.
On a very personal level and at my age, I am concerned about the possible/probable impact on the stockmarket as I don't wish to see my hard earned pension pot and investments shrink any more than they have done. Yes, I know it is not all due to Brexit, but it doesn't help.
Sadly, I think this is mainly a referendum on immigration and all other factors have been largely overshadowed and bullshitted out by both sides.
Whatever happens, I shall be bloody glad to see the back of June23rd 2016.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here