Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I bought Johnny Rotten's fish and chips tonight, that is so surreal !

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Pil were playing at the Concorde tonight and a friend of mine was the promoter hence i was back stage helping out and ended up with me going out to buy John Lydons fish and chips :)
As someone who has been an hero to me for 30+ years it was a surreal experience.

Awesome bloke and he signed a canvas print of me and him i had done from when i met for the first time last year.
All in all a great night !

signi.jpg

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Pleased for you but can't help feeling he should have been in a boat on the Thames, with perhaps a Partridge vessel also adding to the general merriment of Nige's flotilla

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The Great Rock and Roll Swind-eel?

Pil were playing at the Concorde tonight and a friend of mine was the promoter hence i was back stage helping out and ended up with me going out to buy John Lydons fish and chips :)
As someone who has been an hero to me for 30+ years it was a surreal experience.

Awesome bloke and he signed a canvas print of me and him i had done from when i met for the first time last year.
All in all a great night !

View attachment 75774

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8mduTEvnU0

Love all things punk/new wave but rotten is a bit of a nob really,should have retired in 78:moo:

Buying him fish and chips really! I bet he thought you were pretty cool too:drool:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Pleased for you but can't help feeling he should have been in a boat on the Thames, with perhaps a Partridge vessel also adding to the general merriment of Nige's flotilla
Friggin' in the Riggin' ...?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here