Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

France v Albania 8pm

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Teams:

France: Lloris, Sagna, Koscielny, Rami, Evra, Kante, Matuidi, Coman, Payet, Martial, Giroud.

Albania: Berisha, Hysaj, Ajeti, Mavraj, Agolli, Kukeli, Lila, Abrashi, Memushaj, Lenjani, Sadiku

Last edited:

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Hey MoS glad you keep starting these match threads, but is there any chance of putting the time in a normal format? For example 20:00 or 8:00. Or even leaving the time off altogether?

It annoys me way more than it should.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Hey MoS glad you keep starting these match threads, but is there any chance of putting the time in a normal format? For example 20:00 or 8:00. Or even leaving the time off altogether?

It annoys me way more than it should.

Apologies. I've amended it to 8pm. Okay?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The most overrated player on the planet left on the bench, Pogba is nothing more than a showpony. He hits the odd glorious pass, a couple of outrageous passes against Romania, but is he really as good as the whole world tells you he is? I've never seen him play well, admittedly that's only maybe a dozen games but I don't get the hype. I've seen his goals collection on YouTube and whatnot but really, I've never seen him put in a Kayal style all action performance which makes the team tick.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Thought Griezmann was fabulous in the Champions League final, until he tired at least.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I've gone for France to win 4-0 (11/1) and Anthony Martial (4/1) first scorer in two singles. If Martial notches the opener and then goes on to score another (double the odds) and another (treble the odds).

Hoping for a good game with the French turning on the style. We're due a high-scoring game soon, shirley?

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Bilic is good, isn't he? Him and Dixon are fair and away the best pundits on ITV.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Thought Griezmann was fabulous in the Champions League final, until he tired at least.

Griezmann is an outstanding player, personally I was referring to Pogba in case there was any confusion.

This French squad is absolutely outstanding, they could field two or three very strong teams.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
I've gone for France to win 4-0 (11/1) and Anthony Martial (4/1) first scorer in two singles. If Martial notches the opener and then goes on to score another (double the odds) and another (treble the odds).

Hoping for a good game with the French turning on the style. We're due a high-scoring game soon, shirley?

I've got France to win 3 -0 with Martial to score first @ 18/1
Good luck.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Do Clive and Glenn sound like they have been put in a goldfish bowl to anyone else?

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Is Martial really better than Griezmann? Seems an odd change to make.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here