Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alistair Darling

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Interviewed this morning on Sky News, suggested that leaving the EU would have a detrimental effect on a "growing and vibrant" economy, so the ex Labour COTE, member of a party that constantly berates the opposite benches regarding the economy when it suits is happy to endorse the way our economy is being handled?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Politicians in pragmatic temporary alliance shock. Hold the front page.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Highlights the fact that Mrs McPherson from Arbroath will now have no idea who stands for what after all this. Some quotes really will come back to haunt some of our learned leaders.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Another member of the Establishment terrified that he won't be riding the gravy train to Brussels and earning a huge fat salary doing diddly squat

Interviewed this morning on Sky News, suggested that leaving the EU would have a detrimental effect on a "growing and vibrant" economy, so the ex Labour COTE, member of a party that constantly berates the opposite benches regarding the economy when it suits is happy to endorse the way our economy is being handled?

I see that it won't be long before the 20th anniversary of you posting shite. Can I be the first to congratulate in advance.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The remain campaign just won't learn, they have painted Darling and Brown as the people who destroyed the economy for the last 6 years and now they want them to tell people what to do
Yeah, Darling said something like drastic action has to be taken when big mistakes are made. Well him and his buddies were at the helm at the time. So so credible. With the position remain were in and with the establishment behind them, they could only ever throw away victory. I have to say that they are making a real effort to lose.

Sent from the boot of Lingard

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here