Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fixtures

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
There are many potential strugglers in the EPL Soccer next season, hard to pick a favourite.

Capturedd.JPG

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Ah, Premier League fixtures? 'Meh'. Nothing to see here.

The grim reality is: Many fans of those promoted clubs who woke up all excited for the new fixtures this morning, would have been waking up in Burnley, Middlesbrough and Hull.

Is Premier League football really worth that misery?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ah, Premier League fixtures? 'Meh'. Nothing to see here.

The grim reality is: Many fans of those promoted clubs who woke up all excited for the new fixtures this morning, would have been waking up in Burnley, Middlesbrough and Hull.

Is Premier League football really worth that misery?

Their clubs will of course benefit massively financially but their chances of enjoying the football played by their clubs is likely to take a massive nosedive this season.....

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Their clubs will of course benefit massively financially but their chances of enjoying the football played by their clubs is likely to take a massive nosedive this season.....

Thank goodness we didn't make it then, we'd have been miserable all season with perhaps a few good days!

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Yep, anything else we can deduce ???

They should be home last day - perhaps NUFC would like a long trip for a 12:30 KO

edit - unfortunately looking at fixtures they re away last day too, but that doesn't coincide with our last day, so totally ignore everything I have said on this post

Last edited:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Palace have a nice start - if they are not going well Pardew will be gone by the end of September ..

He is already on thin ice. What with the terrible 2nd half of season and the off field issues ;-)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

That is a good point.

I was speaking to a QPR fan after one of our games last season. He said "You have a good team but why would you want to go up? unless you are one of the top teams, it's not very enjoyable".

I replied that I would still like to take our chances but he probably had a point.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Arsenal v Liverpool on the opening day looks a tasty way to open the Premiership. Guardiola's start to the EPL at Man City looks tough and Manchester derby in matchday 4.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here