Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nominations to get our flag back from the Ruskie's

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
All nominations must be seconded.

This needs to be the best person for the job, possibly taking on Putins thugs single handed, ideally handy in a tight situations, calm and can think on their feet; choose wisely.

image.jpg

P.s keep receipts.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Pretty Pink Fairy if he can perfect his soufflé recipe in time.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
A Palace flag that was "liberated" at Euro 2004 was displayed at the Withdean - what ever happened to that ???

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Perhaps they'd consider a swap deal for an unneeded apostrophe ???

If that's the case then ultimately it has to be hove bored and inbred. That clown has single handedly ruined the English language. Imagine what he'd do with Cyrillic writing

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I don't know who they are. I don't know what they want. If they are looking for ransom, I can tell them I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like them. If they let our flag go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and I will kill them.

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
Enrest's ARSonists will BATTER the hell out of those VODKA-drinking, bear and English FAN kicking RUSSKIES and make them brown BREAD

Sent from popcorn packets for NSC binfests

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I'm happy to knock the one on the front left spark out. Who's with me?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here