Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your light hearted moment of the Euro's so far...

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Away from all the chair throwing and highly trained Russian cage fighters, what has made you chuckle, smile or just plain laugh so far?!?

For me, there is but one contender:

The Hungarian keeper's trousers. Surely a UEFA investigation must follow?!?! At least 10 Russian uber *******s bobbling around in those pants! Shocking, no wonder Austria lost.

Kosh

Last edited:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Ronaldo looking a smug, cocky guy during and after the Iceland game. Mind you, he always looks a smug, cocky git. Perhaps he really is just a smug, cocky git.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Ronaldo looking a smug, cocky guy during and after the Iceland game. Mind you, he always looks a smug, cocky git. Perhaps he really is just a smug, cocky git.

Trudged off. Not gracious enough to acknowledge the Icelandic players or the Portugal fans. A fantastic player but what a ****

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Trudged off. Not gracious enough to acknowledge the Icelandic players or the Portugal fans. A fantastic player but what a ****

Certainly in the top 10 of all time for me as a player. But a total twunt. He's so up himself.

I enjoyed that his final free kick cannoned off the wall and hit him in the back of the head.

Yes! That was hysterical. A little bit of me would have died had he scored. CLAP CLAP UH. Cmon you Icelanders.

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
Kyle walker simultaneously celebrating the England goal and profusely apologizing to the photographer he'd just knocked over in the bundle.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
The Italians refusing to pass the ball to any wide player.

The Clap Clap UH chant from the Iceland fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here