Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wales most famous supporter....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Imogen%20Thomas%20at%20Bikini%202012%20Calendar%20-13.jpg

No disrespect Imogen but your 'big brother' :lolol: is giving to give Wales one helluva beating on Thursday.

Roys boys will be hurting after the cruel late leveller at the hands of the Russians and will be hell bent on putting it right on Thursday and giving us one step in the promised land of the Round of 16.

Come on, I know it's a work day but lets pack the pubs and clubs of the country and cheer the boys on to a pivoatal 3 points in our brave battle to reach the knockout phases.

:ascarf:

:clap:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
She looks like she's been rubbed all over with an oyster shell.

I bet that sand was a right itch, still find grains weeks later usually.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Bit chubby for my liking, but to each their own.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
No idea what Roy Hodgson's wife looks like, but I'd hazard a guess she's not as good looking as Wales manager Chris Coleman's aka Charlotte Jackson from Sky Sports News. :drool:

charlotte-1398673861.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Somewhat disappointed the future Mrs Stat wasn't chosen:-

charlotte_church_9.jpg

Admittedly not THAT disappointed.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Imogen%20Thomas%20at%20Bikini%202012%20Calendar%20-13.jpg

No disrespect Imogen but your 'big brother' :lolol: is giving to give Wales one helluva beating on Thursday.

Roys boys will be hurting after the cruel late leveller at the hands of the Russians and will be hell bent on putting it right on Thursday and giving us one step in the promised land of the Round of 16.

Come on, I know it's a work day but lets pack the pubs and clubs of the country and cheer the boys on to a pivoatal 3 points in our brave battle to reach the knockout phases.

:ascarf:

:clap:

At least she's got somewhere handy to carry a third ice cream. :ohmy:

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
Did it fit the old terminology, that Woy was wearing a bag on his head, in case his Mrs one blew off, because she is that rough? :)

Far be it from me to disparage somebody else's wife. Roy had shades on, and I was only sure it was him when he started talking in his Harry H Corbett/"dirty old man" voice

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Seems she's come prepared for all the Russian thugs..

Imogen+Thomas.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here