Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cycling.....Operation Puerto

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cycling/36527895

Blood bags used as evidence in a major Spanish doping scandal must be handed over to authorities for investigation, a Madrid court has ruled.
The announcement comes 10 years after Operation Puerto revealed a doping network involving some of the world's top cyclists.
Police seized 211 coded blood bags from the clinic of Dr Eufemiano Fuentes.
They must now be given to the World Anti-Doping Agency, cycling bosses and the Italian Olympic Committee.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
It won't be just cycling that will have some fresh victims, there will be plenty of other sports and sportsmen sweating right now, tennis and football to name 2.

Fuentes "if I would talk, the Spanish football team would be stripped of the 2010 World Cup"

This is going to be MASSIVE!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
It won't be just cycling that will have some fresh victims, there will be plenty of other sports and sportsmen sweating right now, tennis and football to name 2.

Fuentes "if I would talk, the Spanish football team would be stripped of the 2010 World Cup"

This is going to be MASSIVE!

There was talk on the radio this morning, that it might go back to the LA Olympics.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
New footage has emerged of the blood bags being moved from their current storage...

Raiders-of-the-Lost-Ark.gif

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Not sure that anyone will get banned from anything that is found as WADA has a 10 year statue of limitations on anti-doping rule violations. Might indicate someone whos more recent sample needs to be retested though so they may get caught that way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here