Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF Golf Day Auction Prizes

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
With the golf day coming up on Friday, we are lucky to have 3 auction prizes that we have on offer.
As usual, it will be put on here till the end of the week so people that aren't attending the golf day have a chance of bidding.
Our prizes consist of the following:

*SIGNED FRAMED BRIGHTON SHIRT*
This has been very kindly donated by the club. It is from the last season, the 15/16 season, and has been signed by all the players. I'm told it is the home kit. As soon as I have it, I'll put pics up.

*SUSSEX COUNTY CRICKET CLUB TICKETS*
This entitles the winner to a day out at the cricket club. 4 tickets for any home County Championship match or 50 over group match at the County Ground.
The prize also includes lunch/dinner for four in The Dining Room Restaurant, including a bottle of wine.

*PORSCHE FOR THE WEEKEND*
This has very kindly been donated by the people at Mid Sussex Porsche. To be able to qualify for this, you must be over the age of 21 and hold a clean driving license. Maximum mileage for the weekend is 250 miles. Subject to availability and what weekend it is booked for, will depend on what cars are available for you.

In order to bid on these, please use one of the following, either 'Shirt', 'Cricket' or 'Porsche', followed by your amount
For example 'Cricket £25'
Please check the thread to see what the last bid was to ensure yours is higher. If you put the same amount as a previous bid, then I will take the first bid made at that amount, and yours will become null and void.
This will run till Friday at 12pm. The auction on the golf day will be later that day.
If you have any questions, then please let me know.
Happy bidding!!

MODS CAN YOU MAKE THIS A STICKY PLEASE.

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
After the golf had finished, we had the auction.
The prizes went for the following amount

Shirt £120
Cricket £200
Porsche £250

Thank you all that took part and bided on these.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here