Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yes that IS Stuart Storer

Yes he IS a fantastic bloke

Yes we had a BEER with him

Yes we bumped into him in BERLIN

He probably tells his mates he is REVERED in Brighton and they say sod off Stu. Then we recognise him and he can say to his mates "told you so"

Attachments

• IMG-20160611-WA0029.jpg
    IMG-20160611-WA0029.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 1,407

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

He probably tells his mates he is REVERED in Brighton and they say sod off Stu. Then we recognise him and he can say to his mates "told you so"

From the thread title I thought you had the Taxman with you.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Who are the other guys, they look really happy to be there :)

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Apologies [MENTION=2422]Tony Meolas Loan Spell[/MENTION] - when you originally showed me this and I said I couldn't work out who the legend was, I couldn't see the bloke at the back from my phone! I thought you were referring to the bloke standing next to the oaf :lolol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My grandson who lives in Coventry played football for the team he was manager of, think it was Hinckley, he said there is never a minute went by when he didnt mention that he played for Brighton and scored the last goal at The Goldstone

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
My grandson who lives in Coventry played football for the team he was manager of, think it was Hinckley, he said there is never a minute went by when he didnt mention that he played for Brighton and scored the last goal at The Goldstone

I'm glad he does. He's a lovely, jolly and super enthusiastic guy. I'm pleased the last goal went to someone like him.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Last person to score at the Goldstone remember him as a hardworking player who gave his all in a very poor team

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Some serious talent in that back row!!!! :love::love: (apologies front row) and Storer looking good as well - legend.

Y
Y,Y,Y,Y
N,N,N,N,N

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Im glad. Because he should.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here