Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you rather be Prince William or Prince Harry?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Just having some lunch and noticed it was the queen's 90th birthday so decided to create this thread to get away from all the crap about England & England fans....

Would you rather be going home to Pippa every night or be free to play the field?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Prince Harry?

brown_320x450.jpg

Prince William?

royal.jpg

Harry. Everytime.

Cry — God for Harry! England and Saint George

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
Kate is hot and yeah ok she does have a cracking sister - but Harry has way more fun and he is one ginger in demand with the ladies and most important off all, he doesn't have Charles as a father!

- Harry by a country mile

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Harry. Simply because I would not want to be King which, lets face it, he is very unlikely to ever be.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Kate is hot and yeah ok she does have a cracking sister - but Harry has way more fun and he is one ginger in demand with the ladies and most important off all, he doesn't have Charles as a father!

- Harry by a country mile

Interesting slant on my post above, would you rather not have Charles as a father or not know who your father is which is why I went for William.
It was once said that it could be anyone from the England rugby team at the time, but I said that is totally cruel and disrespectful as he was definitely from the back line.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here