Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Players you have watched at the Euro's that you think would be realistic/decent signings..

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
This thread can run throughout the tournament.

1. Bogdan Stancu - Roumania

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Missed a couple of sitters against France, could have earned his side at least a draw!

Got himself in the right positions though and the 2nd one was not a sitter when he chested it down and volleyed.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Florin Andone is another but someone on here said he was probably out of our reach.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
That Croatian Ivan Perisic. He's only playing in Italy so we probably could get him on the cheap:)
Strange hair will give us something to talk about???

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If the club are looking at this tournament for realistic signings the entire scouting department needs to be sacked, in the morning.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
If the club are looking at this tournament for realistic signings the entire scouting department needs to be sacked, in the morning.

No-one identifies talent at a tournament, all the players are already well known to any scouting department worth their salt. All it does is shoves people in the shop window and drives the price up. I suspect you already know this.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No-one identifies talent at a tournament, all the players are already well known to any scouting department worth their salt. All it does is shoves people in the shop window and drives the price up. I suspect you already know this.
Clearly, hence the reply to a thread attempting to identify talent at a tournament.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
John Guidetti will be a star at this tournament. I think Celta Vigo will cash in on him afterwards.

Realistically? Arkadiusz Milik, Hal Robson-Kanu and ......Tamas Priskin :)lolol:).

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Why?

Don't you think it's a teeny-weeny bit late to be looking for new singings?

No, not at all. It's never too late. Anyway, I just thought there might at least be a presence at the tournament from the club, that's all. Not basing our entire recruitment policy on it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here