Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Big Questions BBC 1

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
According to the religious audience on this show, the end of the world will happen in our lifetime, so I guess we can all stop worrying about this effing vote no?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Yes well according to some in the Remain camp it will happen if we vote to leave. :D
Too be honest with Boris and Trump in charge, I'd give us 10 years..

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

larus

Do agree with you about Trump but can see him being voted in as the Americans are very secular

I think it's a sad reflection of western politicians that he's where he is. The populations in many countries are disillusioned with politics. Look at the UK. It's all point scoring, rather than genuinely trying to run the country for the best. No honest answers to questions. Then, someone like Trump comes along, who shoots from the hip, but gives the impression to lots of people that he's different (note - I said gives the impresssion). A lot won;t like what he says, but they will like the directness rather than the slime-bag answers we get from normal politicians.

Look at the EU referendum - likes and scaremongering from both sides.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
so let me get this straight, the world going to end fairly soon, so its a question of which comes first then
the world coming to an end
me shifting off this mortal coil
or the Albion getting to the premiership

just hoping its the latter .........................then they whoever they are can do what the **** they like
ONWARDS ANS UPWARDS

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
so let me get this straight, the world going to end fairly soon, so its a question of which comes first then
the world coming to an end
me shifting off this mortal coil
or the Albion getting to the premiership

just hoping its the latter .........................then they whoever they are can do what the **** they like
ONWARDS ANS UPWARDS

This is the sort of poll id take part in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here