Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wales in the Euros

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Why is everyone going on so much about how well they have done to get to the Euros? In terms of number of teams its the most ever. Well done for getting in a bloated tournament

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I didn't realise everyone was "going on so much about how well they've done to get to the Euros". But if they are, it's possibly because of all the hype around Bale, and the fact that they're a small nation that hasn't qualified for a major tournament in a good while.

Not sure what the problem is. Except that perhaps the Welsh team is far far better than Sunderland :shrug:

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
I didn't realise everyone was "going on so much about how well they've done to get to the Euros". But if they are, it's possibly because of all the hype around Bale, and the fact that they're a small nation that hasn't qualified for a major tournament in a good while.

Not sure what the problem is. Except that perhaps the Welsh team is far far better than Sunderland :shrug:

Other than Bale I am not sure if they are?

They have qualified this time as it was hard not to with the increase in teams (other than Holland which is just funny)

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Come on Slovakia.

I know many Welsh would want to see England lose and they can be a cranky lot but sod it, come on Wales I would like to see them go through with England.
Don't know much about Slovakia to be honest.
I think their players will show more passion than England, the fans have turned up in numbers and not behaving like a bunch of
********s.
I hope I am wrong but I am expecting the usual embarrassment from England both on and off the pitch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here