Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reduced To Watching Albania v Switzerland In BN1 On A Saturday Afternoon?

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
What's to moan about this is EXACTLY the type of fixture the Euros were made for watching off the cuff.

The Mrs has gone flower shopping for a friend's wedding, I was supposed to be playing XI a side but due to some sodding blisters on both feet I have been reduced to doing the housework and watching it.

I love the stranger white noise the Albanian's make whenever their team get over the half way line. It's like they're just shouting - neither cheering nor encouraging, just shouting.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Very much enjoying it in BN2. This is the 'Summer Hemisphere' [MENTION=205]Tom Hark, Preston Park[/MENTION]

:)

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Her mum got back from holiday in Bulgaria in the early hours.

She apparently missed our little 22 month old a lot so came and took her off her hands so me and Ms Spongy could go out and get me fitted for my wedding suit.

Came back and she said she wanted to take Little'un shopping and look after her for the evening. We've got to pick her up late morning.

RESULT:rave::rave::rave::rave::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:punk:punk:punk:punk:punk:punk:

So we've just rushed the housework and got in touch with some friends who are going to meet us in the pub for the Wales game, have a few shant and then back to ours for a slap up curry and the England game!

Today is a good day!!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here