Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Australia v England- Rugby Union (Summer Hemisphere Winter International Series)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
In case any fans of the egg forgot- It's on now...

I've got a tenner on England at 6/4.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
:rave:

If you're not in to egg chasing, fear not. You will still be delighted to hear that England have won the first Test. Our first win in Brisbane and only our fourth on Aussie soil.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Don't care about egg chasing but always happy if we beat the convicts at anything. So well done lads.

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
Excellent win that!

It's funny though that the Aussies are claiming part of the victory as England now have an Aussie coach!

Can't have it all I guess but that was an impressive win by the boys in white. :bowdown:

Last edited:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Excellent win. Australia were phenomenal in the opening 20minutes but could only get 10 points on the board. England came into it and were very good from there on in.

Lovely stuff beating the Aussies in Australia.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
What a kick by Ford at the end. It's got the blood pumping for tonight now that has. Great win.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Ah ok yes, very good.

This England side has the potential to be as good, if not better, than the World Cup winning side.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Ah ok yes, very good.

This England side has the potential to be as good, if not better, than the World Cup winning side.

I agree. Stuart Barnes ranked this win the 3rd best he's seen by England in the southern hemisphere as a broadcaster after Wellington & Melbourne in 2003.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Great win 39-28 pleased to see Nowell scoring the final try. Well done to Eddie Jones - didn't agree with non-English manager but starting to warm to him.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Eddie Jones' sub of Burrell for Ford after half an hour transformed the game. And I've never seen Haskell ever play that well for England, brilliant performance by us.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Eddie Jones doing a fantastic job, harnessing the talent that was there, making the harsh selection decisions and proving that England can play expansive Rugby. Thank Christ the RFU had the guts to replace Stuart Lancaster.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here