Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watching euro 2016 in the states on iPhone??

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
Hi, does anyone know how I can watch the euros in the states on my iphone 6plus? I just went to use the sky go app but I didn't realise that doesn't work over here.

Any ideas welcome.
Cheers,

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
Hi, does anyone know how I can watch the euros in the states on my iphone 6plus? I just went to use the sky go app but I didn't realise that doesn't work over here.

Any ideas welcome.
Cheers,

Every game is on ESPN here, so you should be able to watch on their app. Not sure if you'll need to login with a US cable subscription, just tried it on my phone and I didnt need to, but I could already be logged in for a while ago..

Good luck!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Every game is on ESPN here, so you should be able to watch on their app. Not sure if you'll need to login with a US cable subscription, just tried it on my phone and I didnt need to, but I could already be logged in for a while ago..

Good luck!

I think this is the case.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

Any ideas welcome.
Cheers,

There is an app called universal sports HD, I have it installed and watch sky sports free of charge, also has loads of other foreign sports channels.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here