Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fly your flag if you dare!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

Come on then NSC.

Change your avatars to show you allegiance LEAVE or STAY.

Lets see who all those fence sitters are................................hang on isn't that the same as STAY.

:whistle:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm not doing any silly flag waving or banner creation. I'm voting 'remain', some of my friends are voting 'leave'. Nearly everyone seems bored of the madness of both campaigns and just wants it over and done with.

D

Deleted member 2719

I'm not doing any silly flag waving or banner creation. I'm voting 'remain', some of my friends are voting 'leave'. Nearly everyone seems bored of the madness of both campaigns and just wants it over and done with.

Really the biggest decision in 40 odd years and your bored and just want it over with, am i right in saying your a student???

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Really the biggest decision in 40 odd years and your bored and just want it over with, am i right in saying your a student???
I'm not and I agree, at least in part. It's an important decision true, but one that has been reduced US-style by both sides to half(and smaller fractions)-truths, deliberate exaggeration and sleight of hand.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Really the biggest decision in 40 odd years

It really isn't. It's an argument that obsesses the Tory party and those to their right. Polls at the last election over why people were voting show that the rest of us have little interest. We're even less interested now they've banged on about it for months. I suppose it'll be quite funny watching them paste the plastic smiles back on and pretending that they don't hate each other afterwards.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost

Oh, you are brilliant.

Voting leave, check.
Wants people to fly the flag, check.
Assumes students are apathetic, check.

Just need to confirm you're either an Express or Mail reader, think Farage is an alright guy and we have a bingo.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I'd change my avatar to fly my flag - it's The Union Flag as pictured below, but as I'm voting to 'remain' in The European Union and The United Kingdom it might be confusing to some.................

UK-Union-Flag.png

D

Deleted member 2719

Oh, you are brilliant.

Voting leave, check.
Wants people to fly the flag, check.
Assumes students are apathetic, check.

Just need to confirm you're either an Express or Mail reader, think Farage is an alright guy and we have a bingo.

Don't do bingo, i read the Sport and readers wives.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Of course folk are bored. They've been asked to make a decision and most have arrived at it. All we are left with is career politicians waving their willies or flashing their boobs at each other.

Thanks for the student reference though, what do I do with the 25 years you've taken off me ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here