Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Not watching it

Votes: 8 7.5%

• Total voters

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Mike at the Ship is putting on an offer for us for the Russia game, 20% off Vodka and Lemonade all evening (now £4.10) and an extra 5% off for any goal scored in the first half hour. Also got local celebrity Ellis Hoole to do a half time and post match analysis of the game and a small finger buffet. Going to be absolutely bouncing in there.

Where is everyone else watching the big game??

???

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Not really feeling the Euros yet. May change but currently I'm looking forward to it being over so club football is back on the menu. Will watch the opener somewhere in town

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
At home with people round. I've already stocked up with crisp products, pizza and booooooze in anticipation.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Late night pub opening for Queen's Birthday after 5pm Wales match, and 8pm England match.

Carnage.

The plan as it stands is to start at 1 at a mates house for bbq and drinks then go to pub.

In reality by 8 I shall be unable to walk or talk so I'll be lying in a pool of my own dribble on my sofa.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
The beach.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Was thinking the King and Queen hope for a better result than the last time I watched a game there, I'm not that hopeful!

The last England game I watched there was against Brazil in the 2002 World Cup. It was on at 7am, but that didn't stop some MORON throwing an ashtray at the TV when the final whistle blew. The TV literally exploded and after about 3 seconds of complete silence everyone made a hasty exit from the pub.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
At work. Rumour has it they are broadcasting ALL the games on the internal telly's. Top stuff,

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
The Coconut Bar Arillas, Corfu. YAMMAS

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The plan as it stands is to start at 1 at a mates house for bbq and drinks then go to pub.

In reality by 8 I shall be unable to walk or talk so I'll be lying in a pool of my own dribble on my sofa.
Excellent. I trust you'll be posting your game analysis on here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here