Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Match Day Coach Travel To The Amex

el punal

Following on from a previous thread, I'm hoping that someone can give me some information regarding coach travel for Albion supporters from Havant to the Amex (and return). Driving from Southampton to Brighton and back for mid-week evening games can be a real pain the bum, as many of us have experienced in the past.

I have gone on the official club site but cannot find anything relating to coach travel from the Wild West. So if anyone has got any information, or advice, regarding this I would love to know.

Many cheers!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Following on from a previous thread, I'm hoping that someone can give me some information regarding coach travel for Albion supporters from Havant to the Amex (and return). Driving from Southampton to Brighton and back for mid-week evening games can be a real pain the bum, as many of us have experienced in the past.

I have gone on the official club site but cannot find anything relating to coach travel from the Wild West. So if anyone has got any information, or advice, regarding this I would love to know.

Many cheers!

http://www.eventtravel-hub.co.uk/20...-23-home-championship-league-games-1305-p.asp

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

I get the Seagulls Travel bus from St Leonards for every eveing game. Saturdays and other daytime kick offs the train is fine, I can have a beer with my son and my son in law after the game and let the train crowd go down. But that won't work in the eveing so I get the coach. We're normally on the road out of the Amex by about 10 past 10. Simples

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I have used Seagull travel from several places. Service is great. I know park and ride is free but for what it cost dont understand people prefering park and ride. Always on time guaranteed seat and leaves half hour after game

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here