Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why so many articles on Ulloa in the Argus?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Seems a bit like overkill to me,or is he coming back/angling to come back or something? :wink:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I reckon he IS coming back.

And that is why there are so many articles :rock:

There will be a lot of SmokeScreening of course !

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Slow news day?

More like slow news week, another headline article everyday it seems, It's weird and obsessive...unless there is something afoot. :shrug:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Naylor and Owen have to fill the sports pages with something, and there was no news until today.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Naylor and Owen have to fill the sports pages with something, and there was no news until today.

Fair enough but I'd rather read what James Wilson thought of his time here, What Calde is up to or some ramblings from Orlandi in between the Ulloa fest, just to liven it up a bit.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Owen has done an interview with him, and they're stretching it out over several days. They do this with interviews in general (e.g. if CH has been interviewed after a match on a Saturday, you'll see bits of that being reported on the Tuesday and Wednesday of the following week), but this is even more the case during a news famine during the early part of a close season.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Ongoing Argus fascination with us continually selling off our best strikers too soon and not replacing them with like-for-like, thereby shooting ourselves in the foot? We only seem to retain the duds and rarely get rid til they're way past their sell-by date.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ulloa must be the only ex-Albion player to have won the league since Lawro, so he's still a big name to us, and we must use this time to bask in his reflected glory.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Ulloa must be the only ex-Albion player to have won the league since Lawro, so he's still a big name to us, and we must use this time to bask in his reflected glory.

Aside from Gareth Barry - though he doesn't count really, as I wouldn't recognise him etc.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here