Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best lunch/value deal ever

nickrhodes

May 1, 2015
This is not Nick Rhodes but his friend. I live locally and have no affiliation to any restaurant.

I do like my grub and have just eaten a great lunch at what I think is great value.

2 course lunch at a Turkish called sini in hove street, hove. Started with lovely courgette fritters and salad followed by two large skewers of tender chicken and salad.

Gorgeous and cost was £7.95

Anyone done better than that. Nasty microwaved weatherspoons food doesn't count !

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
This is not Nick Rhodes but his friend. I live locally and have no affiliation to any restaurant.

I do like my grub and have just eaten a great lunch at what I think is great value.

2 course lunch at a Turkish called sini in hove street, hove. Started with lovely courgette fritters and salad followed by two large skewers of tender chicken and salad.

Anyone done better than that. Nasty microwaved weatherspoons food doesn't count !

When I'm HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF, I always make sure I go to a restaurant with a VIEW TO A GRILL.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I tend to go to places with a View to a Fill, cheap places are Notorious in their not giving you enough to eat.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
There is a Chinese restaurant, trying to remember the name. Great food, and always best just after the weekend as they get all of the fresh stuff in, and the Chef is keen and up for a new week combined with a great all you can eat deal.

Oh yes, the New Moon..........

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

As fat Brummies, you'll find all MANNER of all-you-can-eat eateries in our town.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Today for lunch I had some nice hot dog style cocktail rolls
1 x cheese and tomato
1 x tuna mayo and cucumber
1 x sausage/boerwoor (sic)
1 x ham and cucumber

19.99 ZAR (about 80 pence all in +5 ZAR for a packet of crisps) :)

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I'm afraid I'm a Tesco clubcard maniac plus have a Tastecard.
Clubcard. Convert £2.50 into £10 at many pub & restaurant chains.
Tastecard. Discovered my local Indian does 2 for 1 five nights a week. Not sure how long before he kicks me out.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
To avoid confusion would you in future mind stating that you're a not the real triggaaar each time you post please
Firstly, you're missing the point, the OP usually pretends he his Mr Rhodes. Secondly, I am the real Triggaaar.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here