Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middlesbrough - poor health survey

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just received this email from Middlesbrough FC (I got on their database through trying to buy tickets in the wrong 'un). We may not be premiership but at least we have our health! :)

Middlesbrough Football Club and Middlesbrough Football Club Foundation have partnered up with Middlesbrough Public Health on the delivery of Extra Life.

Middlesbrough experiences poor health and is ranked as below average on almost all health outcomes which is usually a result of poor lifestyle choices.
Extra Life is a settings based approach aimed at tackling health inequalities and improving lifestyle choices across the town and throughout large workplaces.

The Extra Life initiative aims to deliver research based improvements in health and wellbeing across all levels of MFC and MFC Foundation. Staff and supporters will be asked to complete an anonymous questionnaire on their health and lifestyles choices and the results will influence the health initiatives that MFC and MFC Foundation implement in order to improve the health of employees and supporters.
To commence this project, can I ask that all staff follow the link below to complete the staff questionnaire? It should take no longer than 10 minutes.
The results will help us inform what initiatives we introduce in the workplace, in our local community and on a match day to help improve healthy lifestyle choices.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Questionnaire:
www.panelbase.com/staffhealthandwellbeing

Please join me in supporting this very worthwhile initiative which will help us as individuals and collectively to improve our fitness and wellbeing.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The NE has shocking health generally

Interestingly Sunderland FC has a fantastic 50m Olympic pool next to it. I'm reliably informed no one ever uses it, a bit sad really

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Middlesbrough experiences poor health and is ranked as below average on almost all health outcomes which is usually a result of poor lifestyle choices.

Or, as it's otherwise known; Living in Middlesbrough.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
19 pages, a counter-thread on Boro's board, 250 irate posts saying "why are you so obsessed with us/**** off back to your own board/you live in a dive" and 3 perfectly reasonable visiting fans banned.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here