Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Ladbrokes: Enhanced odds, choose one of the following bets:

- France to reach the final: 6/1
- Germany to be the highest scoring team: 8/1
- A hat-trick to be scored at any time in the tournament: 5/1

Your money back as a free bet if it loses! CLICK HERE

William Hill: Use code F25 when you register to get a free matched bet of up to £25. CLICK HERE

William Hill: Bet £10.00 on England to win the tournament and get a £5.00 free bet every time they win a match. CLICK HERE

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
There are absolutely LOADS, and here are a few more - [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], feel free to edit my post to include the click-thru links

188BET – Bet on any team to win the tournament and get money back as a free bet (up to £25.00), if Germany win Euro 2016.

Bet365 – Bet on any team to win the tournament and get money back in cash (no maximum bet), if they get knocked out on penalties.

Betfair – Bet £25.00 or more on any team to win the tournament and get a £5.00 free bet every time they win a match.

Betfred – Bet £20.00 on the Top Goalscorer market and get a £5.00 free bet for every match he scores in, leading up to the final. Get a £10.00 free bet if he scores in the final.

Betfred – Bet on England to win the tournament and get money back in cash (no maximum bet), if they get knocked out on penalties.

BetStars – Bet £25.00 on the Top Goalscorer market and get a £5.00 free bet every time our selection scores.

Betway – Bet £25.00 on the Top Goalscorer market and get a £5.00 free bet for every match he scores in.

BoyleSports – Bet £25.00 on the Top Goalscorer market and get a £5.00 free bet every time our selection scores.

Bwin – Bet £25.00 on the Top Goalscorer market and get a £5.00 free bet every time our selection scores.

Coral – Bet £20.00 on the Top Goalscorer market and get a £5.00 free bet every time our selection scores.

Coral – Bet on any team to win the tournament and get money back as a free bet (up to £25.00), if our selection is knocked out on penalties.

NetBet – Bet £10.00 on any International Friendly between 1st and 8th June 2016 and get a £10.00 free bet to used on Euro 2016.

Paddy Power – Bet £25.00 on the Top Goalscorer market and get a £5.00 free bet for every match he scores in.

Sky Bet – Bet £10.00 or more on any team to win the tournament and get a £3.00 free bet every time they win a match.

Stan James – Bet £20.00 on the Top Goalscorer market and get a £5.00 free bet every time our selection scores.

TonyBet – Bet on any team to win the tournament and get money back as a bonus (up to £10.00), if our selection is knocked out on penalties.

Totesport – Bet on England to win the tournament and get money back in cash (no maximum bet), if they get knocked out on penalties.

Totesport – Bet £20.00 on the Top Goalscorer market and get a £5.00 free bet for every match he scores in, leading up to the final. Get a £10.00 free bet if he scores in the final.

Unibet – Bet on any team to win the tournament and get money back in cash, up to £30.00, if they get knocked out on penalties.

William Hill – Bet £10.00 on England to win the tournament and get a £5.00 free bet every time they win a match.

Winner – Bet £5.00 or more on any team to win the tournament and get money back as a free bet (up to £10.00), if Spain or Germany win Euro 2016.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Paddypower have a very specific one which I took advantage on.

Muller's odds for TGS boosted from 7/1 to SIXTEEN'S

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Can I go EACH WAY?

Unfortunately I don't think so. I was doing it on my mobile and it wasn't letting me, I lost my rag so just did it as a winning bet and it allowed it.

Even if you chucked a fiver on it, at 16/1 for a guy who takes the teams penalties and is in squad which should get to the semi finals AND is a seasoned tournament goalscorer, it seems great odds.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Unfortunately I don't think so. I was doing it on my mobile and it wasn't letting me, I lost my rag so just did it as a winning bet and it allowed it.

Even if you chucked a fiver on it, at 16/1 for a guy who takes the teams penalties and is in squad which should get to the semi finals AND is a seasoned tournament goalscorer, it seems great odds.

Darn, can't find it now.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I've opened an account with corals (hope they don't link it to my old one) and have 20 quid on Giroud with a 5er bet for every goal.

Also have France to win the tournament with Skybet with 3 quid bet for every win.

Free bets good for FGS betting

ALLEZ LES BLEUS

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Most of these silly odds bets are now paid in free bets 2/1 enhanced to 25/1 gets you 2/1 as cash and the rest as free bets and in the tiniest of small print too

Bet365 have just been clobbered with a big fine:

[tweet]741185766093672448[/tweet]

Not in this shite country though.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
And Bet365 are definitely one of the better books IMO.

True.
I'd rather these firms would just lay a bet rather than fanny around with offers and promotions.
Ladbrokes now have BOG+, can't see how this is possibly sustainable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here