Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jordan Cousins

dylan_bha

Sep 21, 2004
LA
I have it on very good authority from someone that works with him at Charlton that we are signing him very soon, just finalising the details. Pretty good young engine, did alright for them last year considering....

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Charlton Player of the Year for last 2 seasons.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
would be a good signing - Have a mate that works at Charlton and often hears of these things (told me of Stephens well in advance) I will give him a text and see if he has heard anything

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Stephens replacement?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
He's only scored 7 goals in 125 appearances.
He was relegated which means he's not that good
He's 22 so he's not going to improve anymore
He is technically a League One player now.

Just thought I'd get in there early with the "slating a potential signing having never watched him" Bingo.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Stephens replacement?

Just seen he was born in 1994. Bloody hell

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Can he play left back?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I'm happy to say my man agrees

text conversation:

Me ' Any truth in Jordan cousins about to sign for Brighton?'

Him 'Yes x'

Well this looks like good news. I remember Cousins standing out on that Boxing Day fixture three years ago when we lost 3-2. He was playing on the wing then, but from what I've seen has been playing central midfield since. Always looked tidy, and two years as Charlton's PotS confirms as much.

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
Cousins, Harriott, Lookman, all played well against us. Would be very happy with Cousins, as long as he is as well as, rather than instead of Stephens. Chris Solly, RB, who didn't play that day is also a former two-time Charlton POTS winner, might be a good replacement for Calderon.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Cousins, Harriott, Lookman, all played well against us. Would be very happy with Cousins, as long as he is as well as, rather than instead of Stephens. Chris Solly, RB, who didn't play that day is also a former two-time Charlton POTS winner, might be a good replacement for Calderon.

Agree with this - I would love us to try and get Lookman as well as he is a cracking little player

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Stephens replacement?

Just seen he was born in 1994. Bloody hell

1994? Practically veteran status.

The lad who scored Celtic's (I think) last goal of the season this year was born on the 5th March 2000 :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here