Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dr Carneiro

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Given the compensation package proposed and turned down and the grovelling apologies it seems she had a case.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Given the compensation package proposed and turned down and the grovelling apologies it seems she had a case.

Do people usually get offered £1.2 mill in a sex discrimination case then?

If so I'm hoping a female worker will slap my bottom ASAP. :moo:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The court case suited neither party. Having turned down £1.2m, it's possible she went back and took the offer or another lower (or higher offer). She got her apology which did not relate to discrimination at all.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If Chelski thought they had a hope of winning, they would have withdrawn their £1.2M offer and gone for no offer at all.

She'll have got more!

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Around £5m Talkshite say. No need for an apology from Mourinho for that.
The book would have knocked 50 Shades of Grey for 6.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Do people usually get offered £1.2 mill in a sex discrimination case then?

If so I'm hoping a female worker will slap my bottom ASAP. :moo:

Can any female worker plumb those kind of depths?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Some of Chelsea's Skeleton Case statement was amazing.

Things such as
She tried to sit behind Mourinho to get on tv more
Once she did the ice bucket challenge and nominated a Chelsea player which they weren't happy about, apparently

And the main Issue was just brilliant:
The club doctor followed the rules of the game and care of a player by running onto the pitch when a Chelsea player appeared to be injured.

Chelsea never had a chance.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
mejonaNO12 aka riskit; And the main Issue was just brilliant: The club doctor followed the rules of the game and care of a player by running onto the pitch when a Chelsea player appeared to be injured. Chelsea never had a chance.[/QUOTE said:
Bit more fundamental than just running on to the pitch. She was waved on by the Referee.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Good. Pleased for her. Mourinho has got away with bullying people for years. What always baffled me about this was that it all stemmed from her making a textbook correct decision in going on to treat Hazard when he was "injured". Imagine if he actually was injured and not faking to waste time?

To then be verbally abused, victimised, demoted and banned from attending her place of work seemed to be Mourinho going all in to his "never in the wrong" attitude. Nice to see that it didn't pay off for once as it ultimately contributing to him losing his players, his job and a large amount of good will from the Chelsea fans.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Bit more fundamental than just running on to the pitch. She was waved on by the Referee.

Indeed. It's what I meant by "following the rules of the game"

She did literally nothing wrong.

And the whole time, Eden Hazard isn't criticised for rolling around on the floor when apparently it was so "obvious" to Mourinho that he was fine.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
There is obviously some serious stuff Chelsea don't want in the public domain that has gone on behind the scenes. I wonder if MU coughed up a bit to keep their new Manager out of the spotlight?

Don't know; but it won't be long before the ghastly egotist is all over the tv and papers over some new bullying and/or prattish behaviour.
He really is a bore and as soon as I see his face on the box and he starts mumbling, I turn him off.
Git supreme.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here