Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would this work at the Amex?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Amazed at the number of people that cannot watch 90 mins of football without wanting a drink, food or getting up every 5 minutes. Children, fair enough but grown adults? Come on now, get your act together.

Why not just have each seat connected via tubes to huge vats of fat/sugar/salt/alcohol and nicotine! This could be dispensed by pushing your own personal control panel,toilet facilities could also be plumbed in to each seat. Its about time football stadiums were dragged out of the dark ages! Fans deserve more!:moo:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Amazed at the number of people that cannot watch 90 mins of football without wanting a drink, food or getting up every 5 minutes. Children, fair enough but grown adults? Come on now, get your act together.

Beer equals toilets.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Beer equals toilets.

All about timing mate. I make sure I have a long whizz at 2.50pm. Don't have a drink till full time, if I really need to go then half time. Amazed at the number of people that miss several goals a year, if you have paid for a ticket then surely you can be in your seat for 45 minutes at a time without needing a beer, cig, food, wee etc.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham

As a grown adult, I'd like to go get refreshments whenever I choose :)

Now, getting food during the match isn't me. But if I need to use the toilet or get a drink (like verses Hull in the extream heat), I will do!

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Ready to get my claim in when some poor Matchtime Refreshment Delivery Executive trips and spills scalding hot Bovril on my nadgers.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
All about timing mate. I make sure I have a long whizz at 2.50pm. Don't have a drink till full time, if I really need to go then half time. Amazed at the number of people that miss several goals a year, if you have paid for a ticket then surely you can be in your seat for 45 minutes at a time without needing a beer, cig, food, wee etc.

You should sit in my seat. I must sit in the row with the most weak bladdered people in the entire stadium. A group of them are in and out more often than the inventor of the Hokey Cokey. Usually just as the Albion have a corner.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here