Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jan Ludvigsen

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
He is a Norwegian Football agent that Paul Winstanley just connected with on LinkedIn.
Could be nothing but he does represent Alex Tettey who i'd heard we'd been linked with?
Anybody have any info?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
He is a Norwegian Football agent that Paul Winstanley just connected with on LinkedIn.
Could be nothing but he does represent Alex Tettey who i'd heard we'd been linked with?
Anybody have any info?

Chris will have had Alex Tettey's number in his phone already I would have thought - He is a good player Tettey. Extremely solid and big presence in central midfield. Don't know anything about his Agent though. I think Tettey has been injured recently, has he not ?

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
Chris will have had Alex Tettey's number in his phone already I would have thought - He is a good player Tettey. Extremely solid and big presence in central midfield. Don't know anything about his Agent though. I think Tettey has been injured recently, has he not ?

I literally have no info apart from seeing them connect on LinkedIn which could be absolutely nothing. I just thought the link with Tettey who has played under Hughton before was a reasonably strong link. If he's fit I think he'd be a very good addition.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
No, we already have Solly under contract.

Very different player and totally different position to what Solly plays. Alex is a deeper midfield player. Someone like Alex in the team would allow Kayal to push forward more, which is the position Kayal actually wants to play.

Tettey would be a more influential player than say Steve Sidwell - I cant see CH going to Norwich for a player though, he knows they would try and inflate their price if they know an ex manager is interested in one of their players. There are a lot of players who can play the position Tettey plays. If they go to Norwich for anyone, I want it to be Johnny Howson............Absolute class player.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Very different player and totally different position to what Solly plays. Alex is a deeper midfield player. Someone like Alex in the team would allow Kayal to push forward more, which is the position Kayal actually wants to play.

Tettey would be a more influential player than say Steve Sidwell - I cant see CH going to Norwich for a player though, he knows they would try and inflate their price if they know an ex manager is interested in one of their players. There are a lot of players who can play the position Tettey plays. If they go to Norwich for anyone, I want it to be Johnny Howson............Absolute class player.

They'll be no transfer fee involved as Tetteys contract expires very soon.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Contract expires this month but Norwich have a one year option. No news (that I'm aware of) whether they will exercise the option

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

Think Icy was having a go at humour with his post.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I think he was referring to the common denominator of nagging injuries . . . .:shrug:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I would think the chance of signing Johnny Howson is boardering on nil unles a ridiculous fee that they couldnt afford to refuse was offered.

I think CH knows that as well. Howson is contracted till 2019. That said, if you want to get promoted you gotta buy the best

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Is he not also the agent for william troost-ekong?

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Is he not also the agent for william troost-ekong?

Think Troost-Ekong is looked after by someone different... but yeah, there's def a chance that we're interested in another of his clients such as Per Ciljan Skjelbred.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here