Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone have an old style Xbox 360 I could borrow for an hour?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
My old Xbox 360 got the RROD.

Does anyone have an old style 360 (just the box, no leads or power) that I could borrow to help get data from my old HDD?

Thanks

In Brighton or Hove

Last edited:

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean

Does anyone have an old style 360 (just the box, no leads or power) that I could borrow to help get data from my old HDD?

Thanks

In Brighton or Hove

I have a 360, not sure what you mean by old version?! It's like this
Screen Shot 2016-06-07 at 16.38.12.png

My grandchildren only play on it when they come over to visit, so there is no urgency on return (as long as its back by the weekend...!)

I'm in Coldean, PM me for my address if you need it.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I still have a 360 and now PS4. I don't lend them out espcially games because all my stuff is extremely well looked after.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I have a 360, not sure what you mean by old version?! It's like this
attachment.php
Nope, that's the Xbox 360 Slim, which is the newer style.

The old style (can be white or black) is:
Xbox-360.jpg

Thank you very much for the offer though, much appreciated :thumbsup:

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex

Thanks

In Brighton or Hove

My son has an old one that he isn't using at the moment. He's happy for you to borrow it. We're in Burgess Hill if that is local enough?

He'll probably sell it to you for £30 if you want to keep it!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I still have a 360 and now PS4. I don't lend them out espcially games because all my stuff is extremely well looked after.

Not quite sure why you would bother posting on this thread then :shrug:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
My son has an old one that he isn't using at the moment. He's happy for you to borrow it. We're in Burgess Hill if that is local enough?
Thank you. Hopefully there's someone closer, but if not that would be great, thanks.
He'll probably sell it to you for £30 if you want to keep it!
I don't even know if I can copy the stuff to our replacement yet, so that's a handy option.
Not quite sure why you would bother posting on this thread then :shrug:
I'm hoping that every forum member that can't lend me a 360 will post on here :)

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Thank you. Hopefully there's someone closer, but if not that would be great, thanks.
I don't even know if I can copy the stuff to our replacement yet, so that's a handy option.
I'm hoping that every forum member that can't lend me a 360 will post on here :)

We best get started then.

I can't.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:lol:

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014

What a bizarre coincidence...I am of absolutely no use either and I also find myself pointlessly posting the fact I only have a PS4 & N64 and no 360 too. Why am I wasting my time and everyone else's?!

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
I have an old PS3 which you could borrow.
I also used to own a ps2, a ps1, a Snes, a master system, a few P.C's and a Commodore 64 if that is of interest to you.
I have never owned an Xbox of any kind, however if I did have one of the types that you need for whatever it is you need it for, I would lend it to you without hesitation.
Pm me for more details and my address that you would have needed, if I did have the item that it is you wanted!

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Sadly I'm in Lancing, failing your proximity criteria. Shame!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here