wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
I was thinking The Station in Hove.

I am sure you guys know better...

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Yes, there's even a big screen outside in the beer garden.

And some good Craft on tap too. I watched the away play off game there. :down:

Watched the Cardiff away match there so maybe its not the best place to go?

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
This month's What's On mag lists eight of the best city pubs for watching football in, so keep an eye out for that if you're out and about in town.

I quite like the Lion and Lobbo as there are two outside screens on the roof terrace allowing you to enjoy the games in the sun if you get there before it gets busy

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Fit Russian single ladies?

dac65c41-f4d5-4fe7-945f-793929609226.jpg

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
i find it very difficult in brighton to find a vaguely enjoyable pub to watch football in

Indeed.

I often find the main issue if that they are full of football fans.....who are quite often idiots.

"fing is Daz, what I fink is we shoulda put 'Arry in charge y'know?"

Oct 25, 2003
Indeed.

I often find the main issue if that they are full of football fans.....who are quite often idiots.

"fing is Daz, what I fink is we shoulda put 'Arry in charge y'know?"

international tournaments are the worst. At least for Albion games you TEND to get proper football fans watching

tournaments bring out the worst kind of fan- the 'once every two years fan'. They're 'not really into football' but they do 'watch england in tournaments'. They know absolutely jack shit about the game and don't really know who any of the England players are unless they're alright on FIFA. They don't know which teams are good and they're unlikely to have heard of any of the opposing players. You'd think this would stop them from being overly opinionated about football wouldn't it? You'd think they'd use the experience to learn about the game from people who have more knowledge on the matter? Alas no, this kind of idiot is often the MOST vocal in the pub. Telling the whole world about how 'england are playing the wrong formation' or that 'they should try harder' or some other simple cliche that they overheard. 'Why isn't Beckham playing?' they cry. They call the England manager an idiot for picking a certain player despite having no idea who he is.

As a complete football nerd this is my least favourite type of human

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here