Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Roy Keane "quotes"

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I do find these mildly amusing.

However, what troubles me is the number of people I know on both FB and Twitter who seem to believe they are real. In other news, gullible has been taken out of the dictionary.

Roy Keane.jpg

Roy Keane quote 2.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Indeed. Amusing, but as legit as those Hughton 'quotes' from the Sheffield Wednesday match.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Because I dislike Roy Keane so much I am prepared to accept that those quotes are genuine so that I can despise him even more which is difficult.
Decent player and no more but how he was allowed to lace up a pair of boots has always confused me.

theboybilly

Because I dislike Roy Keane so much I am prepared to accept that those quotes are genuine so that I can despise him even more which is difficult.
Decent player and no more but how he was allowed to lace up a pair of boots has always confused me.

Really? I watched him close up on a few occasions and always ran the show. A nasty piece of work attimes I concede but just what Fergie and United needed to balance their attacking players. He got United out of jail (and into the 1999 EC Final) almost single-handedly

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Really? I watched him close up on a few occasions and always ran the show. A nasty piece of work attimes I concede but just what Fergie and United needed to balance their attacking players. He got United out of jail (and into the 1999 EC Final) almost single-handedly

The man is insane. Even now when he is a pundit he is surly and looks prepared to stab anyone that disagrees with him, his quality as a player pales into insignificance compared to his violent acts on the pitch, Viera v Keane was the only time he got rattled, he is a helmet.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
The man is insane. Even now when he is a pundit he is surly and looks prepared to stab anyone that disagrees with him, his quality as a player pales into insignificance compared to his violent acts on the pitch, Viera v Keane was the only time he got rattled, he is a helmet.

This. Remember the 'tackle' he did on Alf Inge Haaland, made me wince at the time and still does when I think about it. He'd be put in jail for that if it was not on the football pitch. Viscious thug with a cr@p red top.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_st29mlQwU)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
That time in a press conference when he told off a journo for letting his phone ring. :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here