Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nicky Ajose

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Swindon reject a "£500,000 bid" from an unnamed Championship club.

Could we be after him?

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Is he any better than Baldock? I don't think so. File under 'we've already got a top League One striker'. Most of the chances he had to score in his goals vid would not present themselves at Championship level.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Please, please, please let us be looking for a proven striker with a somewhat higher profile than this. This is the sort of player David Burke would have been tracking. I've got more faith in Paul Winstanley than this.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Why do so many dismiss strikers because they are league one? Ok some struggle to make the step up, others do not. Murray was a league one striker as was vardy and many others. Ajose is young and talented, 500k sounds like a price which would be worth a gamble.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Why do so many dismiss strikers because they are league one? Ok some struggle to make the step up, others do not. Murray was a league one striker as was vardy and many others. Ajose is young and talented, 500k sounds like a price which would be worth a gamble.

Twice bitten (CMS & Sam B), 3 times shy!!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Completely guessing here, but I'd imagine it's going to be Rotherham or Barnsley.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He needs to change his name to Nicky Ajose-Murray if he wants NSC to get excited.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here