Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yaser Kasim

FKalinx

Aug 18, 2006
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36160868

Interesting comments from Swindon's boss:

"It's beyond me that Yaser is still playing League One football. I can't find the reason. I'm struggling to find (flaws) in his game.

"It's highly likely that Yaser will play either Premier League football or Championship football next season.

I've heard incredible things from my Swindon supporting mates. He sounds like he plays the "Brighton way". Strange we let him go.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36160868

Interesting comments from Swindon's boss:

"It's beyond me that Yaser is still playing League One football. I can't find the reason. I'm struggling to find (flaws) in his game.

"It's highly likely that Yaser will play either Premier League football or Championship football next season.

I've heard incredible things from my Swindon supporting mates. He sounds like he plays the "Brighton way". Strange we let him go.

Been covered plenty of times before - his issues were attitude rather than talent. Perhaps being shown the door (by Spurs, and then the Albion) made him grow up and seize his last chance.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Why,is he a left back?

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Hyypia wanted to sign him - all a bit awkward bearing in mind we'd released him not long before

helipilot

Jan 20, 2010
He was out till all hours playing poker on more than one night a few years ago in Brighton when I was visiting. I took some good money off him!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Absolute bell-end when he was here. Hopefully he has grown up as he does have the ability.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Given that the head coach who said this about Yaser:-

is the same coach of Yaser who saw him do this:-

Indeed, it's true. Watching at the theatre of trees (West Sussex branch) in Loxwood in the SSC a couple of years ago. Kasim went in on a tackle that was later than Southern Rail, right in front of the ref, when he was booked for it he yelled a full on ladies part expletive straight at the ref in full earshot of the fans. The ref sent sent him off an I am sure there wasn't a fan there who didn't agree 100% with the ref. Kasim then started stomping off swearing as he went, and a few (Brighton) fans yelled at him that he was out of order and should shut up, bloody disgrace, etc, to which he responded with a tirade. Then fans told him he wasn't fit to wear the shirt etc and he started giving it the "alright, I'll see you outside and we'll sort it out" sort of thing. He probably hasn't seen so many wanker signs since.

then one would have to assume that Luke Williams has either suffered severe memory loss or has been instructed by his chairman to offload his player for as much money as possible.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Given that the head coach who said this about Yaser:-

is the same coach of Yaser who saw him do this:-

then one would have to assume that Luke Williams has either suffered severe memory loss or has been instructed by his chairman to offload his player for as much money as possible.

I thought it sounded like that too. Although I've been very impressed every time I've seen him play and he may well fit in well here if his attitude has changed. We're after at least 2 CMs if we do get rid of various CMs who seem surplus...

Not important and I'm not looking it up but I think he made his debut for us away at Notts Co under Gus last game of season. We either had nothing to play for as we'd stayed up / won the league - can't remember which tbh.

I didn't ever read the negative stuff about him but everyone on this thread seems to have so I must have just missed it!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I thought it sounded like that too. Although I've been very impressed every time I've seen him play and he may well fit in well here if his attitude has changed. We're after at least 2 CMs if we do get rid of various CMs who seem surplus...

Not important and I'm not looking it up but I think he made his debut for us away at Notts Co under Gus last game of season. We either had nothing to play for as we'd stayed up / won the league - can't remember which tbh.

I didn't ever read the negative stuff about him but everyone on this thread seems to have so I must have just missed it!

When we played Notts County we'd won the league five games previously.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Burke offloaded him, which the current recruitment team believe was a somewhat rash move. But I can't help thinking that Ritchie Towell will prove to be a better player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here