Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*Sussex v Essex at Hove, Jun 6, 2016, 14.00 KO, Day/Night One-Day Cup, South Group OnSKY*

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
The road to Lords starts here, LIVE on SKY as well, think they had sold over 3000 tickets last week, lots of people sneaking off work for this one, only one overseas is allowed, I imagine Taylor will be that man

Squad from

Will Beer
Danny Briggs
Ben Brown (wkt)
Harry Finch
George Garton
Chris Jordan
Ed Joyce
Matt Machan
Chris Nash
Ollie Robinson
Ajmal Shahzad
Ross Taylor
Luke Wright (c)

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Going to be glorious out there and will look splendid on the telly as well, will be one to bat on first I reckon, we were really caught out on Friday with the transition to dusk to night under the lights, Wright and Taylor just couldn't pick the ball for about 3-4 overs.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Wish I could've got the day off work for this as my boy got a couple of free tickets after training at the MCC Academy back in February. Great timing too, as its an inset day at school - so he and his mum have just left home to head to the ground. Should be a cracking day for it! :eek:)

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Wish I could've got the day off work for this as my boy got a couple of free tickets after training at the MCC Academy back in February. Great timing too, as its an inset day at school - so he and his mum have just left home to head to the ground. Should be a cracking day for it! :eek:)

He's stuck for life now, two on the bounce lets hope we get a win for the young un today

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Great timing too, as its an inset day at school

Typical just had a week off for half term and the teachers want another day off from the classroom. With fines being levied on parents taking children out of school it must be time for inset days to be taken during school holidays so that children do not lose precious time being educated.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Typical just had a week off for half term and the teachers want another day off from the classroom. With fines being levied on parents taking children out of school it must be time for inset days to be taken during school holidays so that children do not lose precious time being educated.

Bumper crowd at Hove with the kids off, they better get in early for the free coaching or they wont get in the nets until nighttime - heres to cricket education today

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Booked today off work as 'celebrating' turning 50....sorely tempted to pop down and sit in the sun for a few hours.......:drink:

I cant think of any better way to celebrate - HAPPY BIRTHDAY buy your self a pint or get an amazing home made pasta followed by an even better home made ice cream from the Italian in the ground

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Yes - delighted to be batting. Only have a scorecard but if it's correct we seem a bit light on the bowling front

Jordan
Beer
Shazad
Briggs
Finch

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach

He had the Friday before half-term off as well for an inset day....Its annoying for us, but does he care when it means he can watch or play cricket? Nah!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
On the telly the wicket doesn't look to be playing up at all... however, we're struggling to get any momentum

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here