Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fixtures?

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
Should we be opening a PDF from an unknown website?

I'm not going to...

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Newcastle away last away game and second to last of the season. Definitely on TV and won't be played on the Saturday.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Although 3 easy games to start with before all the day-trippers come out to visit Reading

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
For anyone that doesn't want to click the link / easy access:

image.jpeg

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Can someone copy and paste them please? I don't want a virus!

Edit: Thanks!

Sent from the boot of Lingard

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Newcastle away last away game and second to last of the season. Definitely on TV and won't be played on the Saturday.

So very nearly a reconstruction of the last two seasons. It's still travelling to the north east for our last away game, but at least it won't be a 12.30 ko.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
So very nearly a reconstruction of the last two seasons. It's still travelling to the north east for our last away game, but at least it won't be a 12.30 ko.

Booked my train for Newcastle on 29/4......hope Sky don't change it now.

Sky Sports have announced that the top of the table clash between chasers Newcastle United and already promoted table-toppers Brighton & Hove Albion has been rescheduled for live TV coverage with the game now taking place on Bank Holiday Monday 1st May with a 12pm kick off.

:thumbsup::wink:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Would be a turn up if they turned out to be correct as they are officially not released until mid June.

I believe they are finalized quite a bit of time before the release date. They look correct with Villa/Brum not playing at home on the same day etc. Tough run-in again maybe

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Sky Sports have announced that the top of the table clash between chasers Newcastle United and already promoted table-toppers Brighton & Hove Albion has been rescheduled for live TV coverage with the game now taking place on Bank Holiday Monday 1st May with a 12pm kick off.

:thumbsup::wink:

Oh bollocks.jpg :tantrum:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Can't see that being too accurate. Surely the FA, in their infinite wisdom, will schedule our away trip for a mid winter, freezing, train striking Tuesday night? Just sayin'

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here