Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New player

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
I am currently having lunch with a football agent representing eastern European players in Hungary. He is talking about a player for Liverpool, I don't want to give too many details so not to get him in any trouble. However is there any eastern European player you would like and I will have a word. No guarantee however he knows every Brighton player including those leaving.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Kanchelskis ?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I am currently having lunch with a football agent representing eastern European players in Hungary. He is talking about a player for Liverpool, I don't want to give too many details so not to get him in any trouble. However is there any eastern European player you would like and I will have a word. No guarantee however he knows every Brighton player including those leaving.

This quote sounds like a door to door salesman saying ''would you like to buy whats in my suitcase'' then not even opening the suitcase - Also, you might be knocking on the wrong door. I DON'T THINK anyone on here will be doing the shopping for Brighton during this transfer window

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
So we suggest a player and you sweet talk to the agent into getting the player to sign for the Albion? Can we have Mario Hamsic please

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Are there any players leaving that we don't know about (Stephens for example) or is it the likes of Holla, Greer, Calderon and Manu that he's talking about?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You must be great company.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here