Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF invited to WUYFC Last night

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
Last night the REMF were invited to attend the Worthing United Youth FC presentation evening. Got sprung on me at the last moment if I would speak in front of a hall full of parents and young players about the charity and how we have helped WUYFC. Of course I said yes. But was blown away and touched by a surprise presentation to the REMF from them.
They are so grateful for what we have done for them and honestly can't thank us enough. This thanks goes past just the committee but to everyone involved in the charity that's helping making what it is today.
So thank you to you guys as well!
I've asked Brett Meñdozâ if he could have this up in his pub for the next month, so if anyway wants to they can go and see it and realise what a special charity this really is and go and feel proud to be a part of it!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 362

worthing wire

Jan 3, 2015
I have run the Worthing United U7 team this season, and would like to pass on my personal thanks to all of you at REMF. It might sound corny, but the young lads in my team have been able to feel part of something quite special over the past year, thanks to everything you guys have done since the Shoreham disaster. They visited the AMEX following the sponsored walk for the incredibly moving tribute to Jacob and Matt, they met and interviewed Lewis Dunk at the new WUYFC launch, and they even got to play on the pitch last week at half-time in the REMF game - several of them have told me that it was the best day of their lives...!
So, genuine heartfelt thanks from us for everything positive that you and Brett and everyone else involved have managed to create following such a tragedy.

Best wishes,

Matt

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This trophy belongs to Brett Mendoza. What he did off his own bat turned out to be incredible. The final total was £ 20084. Everyone got behind it but it was his idea, his baby. Rightly the trophy is on proud display in his pub, the Windmill if anyone wanders along there

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here