Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Derby 2016 Today at 16.30

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
This used to be a huge event in the year when i were a lad , but these days i almost forgot it was on until this morning , so who do you fancy ? my £5 is on Cloth of Stars and £2.50 E/W is on Shogun as one reversed into my little fiesta in asda 2 hours ago .

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Cloth Of Stars here, tho normally the Oaks/Derby is a bit shit betting-wise. If the favourite wins one of the two, a 25/1 rag wins the other, for no good reason at all. And the favourite won the Oaks.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Moonlight Magic - each-way @ 14/1.

Very promising horse with bags of potential. The ground looks ideal for him. I'd be disappointed if the horse didn't finish in the top four (only with Betfred in shop).

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009

Very promising horse with bags of potential. The ground looks ideal for him. I'd be disappointed if the horse didn't finish in the top four (only with Betfred in shop).

Same for me

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Very open....a nibble on Harzand w and Port Douglas e/w.

kerching-logo.png

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
This used to be a huge event in the year when i were a lad , but these days i almost forgot it was on until this morning , so who do you fancy ? my £5 is on Cloth of Stars and £2.50 E/W is on Shogun as one reversed into my little fiesta in asda 2 hours ago .

and it was known as Derby Day and like today who knew it was on ?

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean

Tailed off last...Maybe disappointed a bit of an understatment

Weatherman

Jun 10, 2008
What a sad world we now live in where the Horse and Greyhound Derby finals barely get a mention. Too many other trivial things going on and so few punters around now who aren't afraid to have a bet. Well the greyhound final is in 5 mins , the Favourite in T6 looks really well drawn with 5 railers but i've a feeling that the Trap 1 will lead and Trap 2 will pick it up. Trap 2 Cloran Paddy

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
What a sad world we now live in where the Horse and Greyhound Derby finals barely get a mention. Too many other trivial things going on and so few punters around now who aren't afraid to have a bet. Well the greyhound final is in 5 mins , the Favourite in T6 looks really well drawn with 5 railers but i've a feeling that the Trap 1 will lead and Trap 2 will pick it up. Trap 2 Cloran Paddy

I'm on Ballyregan Bob! :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here